Why choose 121 Care?
1. Client representation on the Management Committee: 70% are people with lived experience of disability
2. Choose your own carers: you can interview and select who you want working for you
3. Set roster: fixed shifts set by you
4. Manage own roster and carers: less bureaucracy and quicker results for you
5. Permanent carers: you always know who is coming to your home
Why David chose 121 Care
It was made clear to me from the start that I would run my own care with my own workers.
121 Care gave me control rather than telling me what to do. With 121 Care I am not dictated to, as with my previous service provider”.
Patron Barry Charles
This unique singer with a blues and rock background has been entertaining people locally and internationally since 1973. Barry says he is proud to be involved in disability support in his role as Patron.
Download our Brochures:
Read more about 121 Care:
- About us
- Mission and Objectives
- Clients’ Testimonials
- Staff Testimonials
- The Management Committee
- The Office Team
We hope that you enjoy exploring our website and that, you too, will become a lifelong friend of our team.
The Office Team
Last updated: 9 June 2016