‘The thing I like most about QLA is the freedom to interview and choose my own workers, rather than to be allocated workers. It was made clear to me from the start that I would run my own care with my own workers. QLA gave me control rather than telling me what to do. With QLA I am not dictated to, as with my previous service provider’.
Why choose QLA?
- Client representation on the Management Committee – 70% are people with a disability
- Choose your own carers – you can interview and select who you want working for you
- Set roster – fixed shifts set by you
- Manage own roster and carers – less bureaucracy and quicker results for you
- Permanent carers – you always know who is coming to your home
QLA Patron Barry Charles
Barry Charles became QLA Patron at our AGM on the 22nd October 2014. The Management Committee and the QLA Staff feel very privileged to have Barry on board. This unique singer with a blues and rock background has been entertaining locals since he first jumped into his Zephyr in 1973 and moved to Lake Weyba from inner Melbourne. Barry contracted polio at 15 months of age. Despite his physical difficulties, nothing has slowed down this high spirited performer.
Download our Brochures:
Read more about us:
We hope that you enjoy exploring our website and that, you too, will become a lifelong friend of our team.
QLA Office Team
Last updated: 4 December 2014